Challenging moments in time like the one we are living in a COVID-19 world may represent the end for several enterprises. However, these moments are also ripe for opportunities, especially for start-ups.
Our Managing Partner John Zubak gives a short but insightful presentation on how to move from what seems to be a good idea to a full business plan. This video is perfect for validating your previous experience in entrepreneurship or getting into your first project. The topics presented include:
- Ideas x businesses – not all good ideas are viable, and not all of them need to be transformational. Learn how to differentiate and act on them.
- Value chain opportunities – where does your idea create value for potential audiences?
- Opportunity size – the first steps to measuring the potential dollar value of your plan.
- Customers – who are they, and how will you reach them? Plus, are they interested in purchasing in a reasonable period from now?
- Technology – what is right tech for your business and how to make decisions around it.
- Business process and support – putting everything on paper, how to present it and how to get help to validate your plan.
Here at Zubak & Associates, we embrace innovation in all forms and apply it safely and in a user-friendly, profitable way. If you wish to discuss how your company can take the next steps towards transformation, CONTACT US. To see more blog posts, click here BLOG PAGE.
Human Resources in a Post-COVID-19 Workplace
HR Specialist Lisa Fuller (MAL, CPHR) addresses three important points for professionals dealing with remote teams, not only under the current COVID-19 scenario but also looking ahead.
Preparing Business Students for Post-Covid-19 Careers
Students are facing challenges and opportunities as a result of Covid-19. What is the role of universities in this scenario? John Zubak talks to Mike Henry (Thompson Rivers University) to explore the options.